Board and Officers
Christopher M. Lloyd, President
J. Cruise Berry
Cheryl Brashear White
Young Professionals with a Love of Orchestral Music
The Associate Board
The Oklahoma City Philharmonic Associate Board promotes community, culture, and connectivity.
- Working with the OKC Philharmonic's Board of Directors and staff to share in audience development and friend-raising opportunities.
- Coordinating the Philharmonic's Overture program, as well as its pre- and post-concert events.
- Networking with arts lovers at Philharmonic events.
- Getting to know the musicians of the Philharmonic and guest artists at special meet-and-greet receptions.
- Sharing their enthusiasm for orchestra music with the community.
- By nomination only -- Contact Christopher Lloyd for details: email@example.com.
- Monthly meeting attendance;
- Committee participation;
- Event/concert attendance;
- Annual dues; and
- An interest in the present and future of orchestral music and arts development in the Oklahoma City metro.