The Philharmonic’s endowment helps ensure stability and growth of the orchestra’s concert and music education programs in perpetuity. Gifts can be made outright or through a testamentary bequest or other planned gift.
Endowment Gifts support:
- The Philharmonic's Annual performance and education programs
- Orchestra Chairs
- Memorial Concerts
- Music Education Programs
- Artist or Program Series
- Orchestra Services - collaborative performances of Oklahoma City Ballet and Canterbury Choral Society with the Oklahoma City Philharmonic
The Philharmonic’s endowment funds are held in accounts at the Oklahoma City Philharmonic Foundation and the Oklahoma City Community Foundation. Each of the Philharmonic’s endowment funds is governed by a Board of Trustees independent from the Board of Directors of the Oklahoma Philharmonic Society, Inc. Annual distributions from these endowment funds represent a small percentage of investment income. Wise and responsible funds management helps to ensure continued growth of endowment and increased support for the orchestra’s future programs.
- The Oklahoma City Philharmonic Foundation Endowment Fund
- The Robert Glenn Rapp Foundation Designated Fund for Youth Concerts - held at the Oklahoma City Philharmonic Foundation
- Oklahoma Philharmonic Society, Inc.'s Affiliated Fund - held at Oklahoma City Community Foundation
- Orchestra Services Collaborative Fund - held at Oklahoma City Community Foundation - benefiting the collaborative performances of Oklahoma City Ballet and Canterbury Choral Society with the Oklahoma City Philharmonic.
Jennifer Owens, Development Director