Health and Wellbeing Update
May 6th, 2020
In order to protect our audiences, musicians, staff, and all those who we serve and in cooperation with community-wide efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, the OKCPHIL has made the difficult decision to cancel the remaining concerts of our 2019-20 Season.
We have been closely monitoring the situation and observing protocols for social distancing placed by the CDC, the Civic Center, and the city, which all indicate that large public gatherings will not be possible in the upcoming weeks.
Therefore, the following OKCPHIL concerts are cancelled:
- Chickasaw Nation Pops Series: Frank and Ella – Tuesday and Wednesday, June 2-3, 2020 – 8PM
- Inasmuch Foundation Classics Series: Gritty, Sweat and Hypnotic– featuring Stravinsky: Rite of Spring – May 30 – 8PM
- E.L and Thelma Gaylord Family Discovery Series: “Peter and the Wolf” – May 31 – 2:00pm
Details on options for these cancelled concerts have been emailed to ticket holders, and are available via the links below. For tickets purchased online or through the Civic Center please call (405) 594-8300 M-F 10AM-5:00PM.
- Donate your tickets and receive a tax deduction for the total ticket value. Your generosity will support the OKCPHIL during this challenging time, ensuring the continued presence of music in our community.
- Receive a voucher for a performance during the exciting 20-21 Season. All exchange fees will be waived.
For further assistance, please contact us by phone at (405) 842-5387. Please respond before the June 30th Deadline. Response may be slow due to high demand and staffing restrictions. We thank you for your patience and understanding, as we ensure the safety of our staff.
We will continue to closely monitor updates and recommended guidance from our public health experts during this unprecedented and quickly evolving situation. We will share any updates with our patrons, as more information becomes available.
We extend our most heartfelt gratitude to the following concert sponsors of these performances for their loyal and stellar philanthropic support that make the execution of our mission and programming a reality: The Chickasaw Nation, The Inasmuch Foundation, E.L. and Thelma Gaylord Foundation, The Skirvin Hilton, Mrs. Jane B. Harlow, Bank of Oklahoma, Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores, Dr. Steven C. Agee, Jane & Andy Evans, and I Heart Media. THANK YOU!
From all of us at the OKCPHIL, please stay safe and healthy! We miss seeing you at the Civic Center and look forward to experiencing exciting orchestral music with you again soon.
If you have questions or would like further options please call us during our temporarily modified Box Office Hours M-F 10am to 2pm at (405) 842-5387.