The Oklahoma City Philharmonic Associate Board promotes community, culture, and connectivity for young professionals. This board works closely with the Board of Directors and OKCPHIL staff to share in audience development, friend-raising opportunities, philanthropy, and also coordinates the Overture Membership Society.
Membership on the Associate Board is by nomination or application, and requires an annual donation of $75.00 to the OKCPHIL, monthly meeting attendance, committee participation, and membership in the Overture Society.
To apply for the Associate Board, click below. For more information, contact our Development Department at Development@okcphil.org.
Apply for the Associate Board
2023-2024 Associate Board Officers
- Desiree Singer, President
- James Hulsey, President-Elect
- Mady Hendryx, Secretary
- Kelsey Karper, Marketing Chair
The Associate Board created the Overture Society Membership to foster community around music for young professionals. Overture Society provides a society for music lovers to meet and socialize, network with established and up-and-coming Oklahoma professionals, and engage in philanthropic and volunteer opportunities. In addition, a membership in the Overture Society provides discounts to OKCPHIL concerts, advanced notice of add-on concerts, exclusive invitations to pre and post-concert events, and opportunities to interact with the OKCPHIL Music Director, musicians, and sometimes even guest artists!
Overture Society Membership Benefits
• 3 Concerts
• Invitation to the “Season-End” Party, after the final Overture Society concert
- Party will include complimentary drinks, hors d’oeuvres, live music, and chances to win prizes and gifts from local companies
• Exclusive, Members-only Invitations to three Social Events throughout the Season
- Info and dates to follow!
• Discount on tickets to Special Event Fundraisers
- OKCPHIL’s Special Event Fundraisers feature an elegant dinner, drinks, and live entertainment.