The Oklahoma City Philharmonic’s endowment helps ensure ongoing stability and growth of the orchestra’s concert and music education programs for many years to come. Donations in any amount may be made directly to these funds, or you may support these endowments through a testamentary bequest or other planned gift.
Endowment gifts support the following:
- Season performances
- Orchestra chairs
- Memorial concerts
- Music education programs
- Artist or program series
- Orchestra services, such as collaborative performances of the Oklahoma City Ballet and Canterbury Voices with the Oklahoma City Philharmonic
Endowment funds are held in accounts at the Oklahoma City Philharmonic Foundation and the Oklahoma City Community Foundation. Each of the Oklahoma City Philharmonic’s endowment funds is governed by a Board of Trustees independent from the Board of Directors of the Oklahoma Philharmonic Society, Inc. Annual distributions from these endowment funds represent a percentage of investment income. Wise and responsible funds management helps to ensure continued growth of the endowment and increased support for the orchestra’s future programs.
- The Oklahoma City Philharmonic Foundation Endowment Fund
- The Robert Glenn Rapp Foundation Designated Fund for Youth Concerts, held at the Oklahoma City Philharmonic Foundation
- Oklahoma Philharmonic Society, Inc.’s Affiliated Fund, held at Oklahoma City Community Foundation
- Orchestra Services Collaborative Fund, held at Oklahoma City Community Foundation and benefiting the collaborative performances of Oklahoma City Ballet and Canterbury Voices with the Oklahoma City Philharmonic
For more information on supporting these endowment funds, please contact us at 405-232-7575.