Increase Brand Visibility
Create a Vibrant Community
Reward Your Employees
Impress Your Clients
The Oklahoma City Philharmonic greatly appreciates the support provided by our forward-thinking corporate leaders. These businesses understand that by investing in the OKCPHIL, they are partnering with us to create a dynamic and vibrant community where people are excited to live. The arts breathe life into Oklahoma City.
Companies can help support the OKCPHIL through several types of corporate giving programs:
*** Due to the ongoing pandemic, the below benefits have changed. Please contact Tara Burnett, Associate Director of Development, for the most up-to-date benefit offerings. ***
Corporate sponsors support the individual performances of the Classics, Pops, Discovery Family Series, and other concert events each season. For more information on the several sponsorship packages available, please contact Colton Kirton, Institutional Giving Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Corporate Sponsor Benefits
- Logo recognition in marketing brochures distributed to over 40,000 households
- Logo recognition inside the Season Subscriber’s ticket booklet
- Recognition of sponsoring company in concert specific print advertisements
- Website logo recognition on your sponsored concert and the Season Sponsors page
- Facebook Event Post—company tag for your sponsored concert
- Logo recognition on OKCPHIL concert banners that are displayed throughout the season at the Civic Center Music Hall
- Sponsor recognition on lobby screens located in Conductor’s Circle throughout the sponsored season at the Civic Center
- Recognition of sponsoring company in special pre-curtain announcement from stage
- Company logo and credit line on the program book page of sponsored concert
CUSTOMER & EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
- Complimentary tickets plus invitations to Conductor’s Circle (quantity based on sponsorship level)
- A discount for additional tickets for company employees for your sponsored concert
- Sponsor option to purchase up to four (4) pairs of Golden Circle season tickets with no additional Golden Circle Seating fees and receive invitations to the Philharmonic’s Conductor’s Circle throughout the season
- Volunteer opportunities
Corporate partners help support the annual operating expenses that are necessary to manage the orchestra and present a wide range of concerts each season. There are several partnership options for companies of all sizes to support our mission and spread the joy of music.
Business Members – $250+
- Company recognition for one full year in all OKCPHIL program books
- Invitation to our Annual Meeting
Bronze Partner – $500+
- All Business Member benefits
- Voucher for 2 complimentary tickets to a current Discovery Family concert
Silver Partner – $1,000+
- All Bronze benefits
- Invitations to Conductor’s Circle for current season ticket holders—a VIP donor area to relax before concerts and during intermission
Gold Partner – $1,500+
- All Silver benefits
- Waived Golden Circle (prime seating) fees for the purchase of up to four (4) current season tickets
- Voucher for 2 complimentary tickets to one of the current season’s Classics or Pops concerts
- Voucher for 4 complimentary tickets to a current Discovery Family concert
- VIP invitation to our July 3rd celebration—Red, White & Boom!—that includes a picnic prior to the concert and VIP seating during the concert
For our Corporate Partners who donate $2,250 or higher, please contact the Development Team for additional benefit options, including reserved parking for all Classics and Pops performances.
Corporate Education Advocates
Are you passionate about the importance of music education in your community? We invite companies to make a donation in any amount to any of our education programs. Your donation can help support our Youth Concert Series, Link Up, Discovery Family Series, Side by Side Program, or Society of Strings.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Companies can support the giving choices of their employees through a matching gift program. It’s simple and helps make the impact go twice as far!
Interested in learning more about how you can support the OKCPHIL through a matching gift program? Contact Colton Kirton, Institutional Giving Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matching Company List
- All-State Insurance Group
- American Eagle Outfitters
- American Fidelity Assurance
- Apache Oil Corp.
- Avis Budget Group, Inc.
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Bank of America/Merrill Lynch & Co. Foundation, Inc.
- Bank of the West
- Best Buy
- BNSF Railways
- Charles Miller & Charles Schwab
- Cisco Systems
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Delta Air Lines
- Equitable Financial Services
- Ernst & Young
- Ethics & Excellence in Journalism Foundation
- Farmers Insurance Group
- Gap Corporation
- General Electric
- General Mills
- Hasbro Industries
- H&R Block
- Home Depot
- IBM Inasmuch Foundation
- Johnson Controls
- Johnson & Johnson
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- LexisNexis Group
- Lockheed Martin
- Marathon Oil Corporation
- Marathon Petroleum Company
- MassMutual Financial
- Mutual of America
- NextEra Energy Resources
- Northrop Grumman
- Office Depot
- ONE Gas
- Phillips 66
- Price Waterhouse & Coopers
- Progressive Insurance Group
- Prudential Insurance
- Radio Shack
- Shell Oil
- Siemens Corp.
- State Farm
- Symantec Corporation
- SYSCO Corporation
- Union Pacific
- U.S. Cellular Corporation
- Wells Fargo
- Western Union
- Williams Companies, Inc.
Private and public foundations that share our vision play a major part in our music making. Foundation grants help support the presentation and programs that reach thousands each year.
For more information about foundation grants, contact Colton Kirton, Institutional Giving Coordinator, at email@example.com.