Please be advised roads immediately surrounding the Civic Center are closed for the Festival of the Arts. We recommend arriving 30-45 minutes prior to your performance.
- Couch and Colcord Drives are closed
- Lee Ave and Walker Ave between Couch & Colcord Drives are closed
- Street level lots immediately surrounding the Civic Center may be accessible from Robert S Kerr or Main St, but are on a case-by-case basis and are not managed by the Civic Center.
- The Arts District Garage & Sheridan Garages are available for parking and are a short walk from the Civic Center.
- Some ADA Parking & drop off for patrons with limited mobility should take place in the Ball Morse Lowe Lot just north of the Civic Center, between Couch Dr. and Robert S Kerr Ave. Patrons can cross Couch and utilize the ramp at the north east corner of the building. Drivers should enter and exit from Robert S Kerr Ave.
On-street parking bordering Bicentennial Park will not be accessible while the streets are closed. Additional on-street parking will remain open on other surrounding streets. Additional parking may be found at the Arts District Parking Garage (entrance at 431 W Main St.) , or Republic Parking Garage (501 W Sheridan Ave, entrance on Walker between Sheridan and Main).
Pedestrian access to Bicentennial Park and Civic Center Music Hall will be maintained.
Patrons should allow extra time downtown during the closures.